[APD Community Service Award recipients] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [APD Community Service Award recipients]
Owner: Arlington (Tex.). Police Dept.Contributor Type: Organization
- Creation: [1990..2000]
- Content Description: Photograph of Tommy Ingram, Lee Eastman, Gary Krohn, Del Fisher, and Britt Snipes receiving a community service award (Texas Crime Prevention Association, Inc., Outstanding Crime Prevention Agency Award, Honorable Mention, Arlington Police Department). All the officers are in tan uniform. Lee Eastman and Gary Krohn are holding the award plaque.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 8 x 10 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Arlington (Tex.). Police Dept. -- History.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Police -- Texas -- Arlington -- History.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Law Enforcement - Police
- Keyword: photographic prints
- Keyword: Arlington Police Department Museum
- Named Person: Ingram, Tommy
- Named Person: Eastman, Lee
- Named Person: Krohn, Gary
- Named Person: Fisher, Del
- Named Person: Snipes, Britt
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Tarrant County - Arlington
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Arlington Police Department CollectionCode: APDC
Name: Arlington Public LibraryCode: ARPL
- Accession or Local Control No: img022
- Other: 576834
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth176322
- Display Note: High resolution image available upon request from Arlington Public Library.