[Arlington Police Officer Dick Hill leads the motorcycle division's training at Arlington Stadium, newspaper clipping] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Arlington Police Officer Dick Hill leads the motorcycle division's training at Arlington Stadium, newspaper clipping]
Photographer: Hoefer, Jerry W.Creator Type: Personal
Owner: Arlington (Tex.). Police Department.Contributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 19uu
- Content Description: Photograph of Police Officer Dick Hill leading a group from the motorcycle division along the walkways of outfield seats at the Arlington Stadium. They used the stadium and surrounding area for training exercises. It was taken by Jerry W. Hoefer from the Fort Worth Star Telegram.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : col. ; 8 x 10 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Arlington (Tex.). Police Department -- History.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Police -- Texas -- Arlington -- History.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Law Enforcement - Police
- Keyword: photographic prints
- Keyword: Arlington Police Department Museum
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Police training -- Texas -- Arlington.
- Named Person: Hill, Dick
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Tarrant County - Arlington
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 19uu
- Journal: Fort Worth Star-Telegram
Name: Arlington Police Department CollectionCode: APDC
Name: Arlington Public LibraryCode: ARPL
- Accession or Local Control No: img070
- Other: 577390
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth176367
- Display Note: High resolution image available upon request from Arlington Public Library.