[Portrait of Virginia Holland] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Portrait of Virginia Holland]
- Series Title Omce Depew Collection
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a young baby looking over the edge of a crib, labeled as "Virginia Holland." The crib is lined with a large, white blanket.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : glass photonegative, b&w ; 9 x 11 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Children
- Keyword: babies
- Keyword: infants
- Named Person: Holland, Virginia
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Brewster County
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: Museum of the Big BendCode: MBIGB
- Accession or Local Control No: ABB_PEIS-1986-4-7
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V750-M Pro