[Audrey Kariel and Charles Spangler Celebrate Opening of Marshall Public Library] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Audrey Kariel and Charles Spangler Celebrate Opening of Marshall Public Library]
- Creation: 1973
- Digitized: 2006-08-30
- Content Description: Mrs. Audrey D. Kariel, Project Coordinator, and Martin Spangler, Chairman, celebrate the new Marshall Public Library at the formal reception on October 20, 1973. Mrs. Kariel relates "Martin was an inspirational leader. Every agenda carried a quote with motivation. My favorite was 'Your ship cannot come in unless you send some out.' We had to send out many ships to build the new MPL."
- Physical Description: 2x2 slide.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Libraries
- Keyword: Audrey Kariel
- Keyword: Martin Spangler
- Keyword: Marshall Public Library
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Harrison County - Marshall
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Texas History CollectionCode: THC
Name: Marshall Public LibraryCode: MPLI
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: mpl-slides-0494
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth17684
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection 4990 Photo