The Alamo Star (San Antonio, Tex.), Vol. 1, No. 20, Ed. 1 Saturday, August 26, 1854 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Alamo Star (San Antonio, Tex.), Vol. 1, No. 20, Ed. 1 Saturday, August 26, 1854
- Serial Title The Alamo Star
Editor: Newcomb & LambertCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Editor and Proprietor
Name: J. P. NewcombPlace of Publication: San Antonio, TexasAdditional Info: Office on Solidad Street
Name: R. J. LambertPlace of Publication: San Antonio, Texas
- Creation: 1854-08-26
- Content Description: Weekly newspaper from San Antonio, Texas "devoted to the advancement of youth in literature and morality." Publication includes local, state and national news along with advertising. Some submissions are from Texas youth.
- Physical Description: four pages : ill. ; page 17 x 12 in. Digitized from 35 mm. microfilm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Communications - Newspapers
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Bexar County
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: tex-fron
Name: Texas Digital Newspaper ProgramCode: TDNP
Name: Early Texas NewspapersCode: ETXNP
Name: San Antonio HeraldCode: SANHD
Name: The Dolph Briscoe Center for American HistoryCode: CAH
- Rights License: pd
- Library of Congress Control Number: sn86090030
- OCLC: 14699614
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth176987
- Display Note: Masthead reads, "Valuable Wares Occupy But Little Space!"