The Daily Metropolitan (Brownsville, Tex.), Vol. 1, No. 30, Ed. 1 Saturday, September 23, 1893 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Daily Metropolitan (Brownsville, Tex.), Vol. 1, No. 30, Ed. 1 Saturday, September 23, 1893
- Serial Title The Daily Metropolitan
Editor: Smithwick, John P.Creator Type: Personal
Name: John P. SmithwickPlace of Publication: Brownsville, TexasAdditional Info: Office of publication, 12th near Levee Street
- Creation: 1893-09-23
- Content Description: Daily newspaper from Brownsville, Texas that includes local, state and national news along with advertising.
- Physical Description: four pages : ill. ; page 19 x 12 in. Digitized from 35 mm. microfilm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Brownsville (Tex.) -- Newspapers.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Communications - Newspapers
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Advertising
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Cameron County
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Cameron County - Brownsville
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Texas Digital Newspaper ProgramCode: TDNP
Name: Early Texas NewspapersCode: ETXNP
Name: The Dolph Briscoe Center for American HistoryCode: CAH
- Rights License: pd
- Library of Congress Control Number: sn86088152
- OCLC: 14062617
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth178139
- Display Note: Masthead reads, "Devoted to the Trade and Interests of this Section and the Publication of the Daily News."