[Business in Marshall] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Business in Marshall]
- Digitized: 2006-08-25
- Content Description: The Record Hut is the sign on this business in Marshall. The address is 512 1/2 S. Carter St. The location is within the New Town Neighborhood, which is a historic African-American community in west Marshall. The building is a small flat-roofed concrete block structure with grilles over the doors and an ice machine outside. The sign also has the words, "Tapes" and "Head Shop." A name on the sign is almost obscured by glare, but appears to be "Jewlery".
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Stores
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Harrison County - Marshall
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Texas History CollectionCode: THC
Name: Marshall Public LibraryCode: MPLI
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: mpl-slides-0302
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth17876
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection 4990 Photo