The Ranchero. (Brownsville, Tex.), Vol. 1, No. 49, Ed. 1 Saturday, December 17, 1864 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Ranchero. (Brownsville, Tex.), Vol. 1, No. 49, Ed. 1 Saturday, December 17, 1864
- Serial Title The Ranchero
Editor: Maltby, H. A.Creator Type: Personal
Name: H. A. MaltbyPlace of Publication: Brownsville, Texas
- Creation: 1864-12-17
- Content Description: Weekly newspaper from Brownsville, Texas that includes local, state and national news along with advertising.
- Physical Description: two pages : ill. ; page 23 x 17 in. Digitized from 35 mm. microfilm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Brownsville (Tex.) -- Newspapers.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Communications - Newspapers
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Cameron County
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Cameron County - Brownsville
- Time Period: civ-war
Name: Texas Digital Newspaper ProgramCode: TDNP
Name: Early Texas NewspapersCode: ETXNP
Name: The Dolph Briscoe Center for American HistoryCode: CAH
- Rights License: pd
- Library of Congress Control Number: sn86088388
- OCLC: 14064919