[Residential Street, Marshall] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Residential Street, Marshall]
- Digitized: 2006-08-10
- Content Description: A street in Marshall has homes with three different architectural styles from the early decades of the twentieth century.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Harrison County - Marshall
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Harrison County - Marshall
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Texas History CollectionCode: THC
Name: Marshall Public LibraryCode: MPLI
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: mpl-slides-0060
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth18120
- Display Note: See also slide #0079.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection 4990 Photo