[Street Scene, Marshall] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Street Scene, Marshall]
- Digitized: 2006-08-02
- Content Description: West Houston Street, looking west from the downtown square. On the left is a partial view of the new county courthouse. Beyond it is the Arnot House, on both the federal and Texas registers of historic places. In the distance on the right can be seen the red brick bell tower of Trinity Episcopal Church.
- Physical Description: 2x2 color slide.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Harrison County - Marshall
- Keyword: Downtown Houston
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Harrison County - Marshall
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Texas History CollectionCode: THC
Name: Marshall Public LibraryCode: MPLI
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: mpl-slides-0010
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth18170
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection 4990 Photo