[African-American Church, Harrison County] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [African-American Church, Harrison County]
- Digitized: 2006-08-16
- Content Description: Church with traditional African-American roots in Marshall, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Religion - Churches
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Harrison County - Marshall
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Texas History CollectionCode: THC
Name: Marshall Public LibraryCode: MPLI
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: mpl-slides-0008
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth18172
- Display Note: Slide of old photograph.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection 4990 Photo