[Marshall High School] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Marshall High School]
- Digitized: 2006-08-02
- Content Description: View of the north facade of Marshall High School, which became Marshall Junior High School in 1988. On the left side of W. Houston St., which passes in front of the school, are several old residences which are common to the area. The red brick of Trinity Episcopal Church is visible in the far distance. The white spire of First Baptist Church is also visible in the left center of the image.
- Physical Description: 2x2 slide.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Harrison County - Marshall
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools
- Keyword: school buildings
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Harrison County - Marshall
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Texas History CollectionCode: THC
Name: Marshall Public LibraryCode: MPLI
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: mpl-slides-0005
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection 4990 Photo