[Woman Reads to Children for Story Time #4 - Distance Photo] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Woman Reads to Children for Story Time #4 - Distance Photo]
- Creation: [1977..1981]
- Content Description: Photograph of an unidentified woman reading an open Children's book to an unidentified group of children with an adult sitting on the floor of the library. The group is sitting in front of a wall of bookshelves as seen down a walkway between four rows of bookshelves and an open Dictionary display stand in the foreground.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Public libraries.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Shelving for books.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Literature - Children's
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Children
- Keyword: story times
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Group reading.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1977
- End Date: 1981
Name: Central Texas Library System Slide CollectionCode: CTLSC
Name: Central Texas Library SystemCode: CTLS
- Accession or Local Control No: CTLS_0056-36
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth182538
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo