[San Gabriel Bridge] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [San Gabriel Bridge]
- Creation: 19
- Content Description: Black and white photograph of the San Gabriel Bridge, showing a trestle type bridge spanning over a brushy area with trees.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph: b&w, 5 x 3 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Transportation -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Civil Works - Bridges
- Keyword: San Gabriel, bridges
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Williamson County - Taylor
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Are We There Yet? Transportation in Central TexasCode: TRCTX
Name: The Williamson MuseumCode: WILLM
- Accession or Local Control No: WM_2005.031.008
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth182561