[Gentry's Trained Animal Show in Parade] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Gentry's Trained Animal Show in Parade]
Photographer: Sharpe, Sr., JohnCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: owned the Williamson County Sun
- Creation: 1902
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a decorated cart driven by horses. The side reads "Gentry's Trained Animal Show". The animal show was part of a parade that passed in front of the fourth Williamson County courthouse in downtown Georgetown, TX.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 4.75 x 5.75 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Transportation -- Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation
- Keyword: Gentry's Trained Animal Show
- Keyword: parade
- Keyword: horses
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Williamson County
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1902
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Williamson County - Georgetown
Name: Are We There Yet? Transportation in Central TexasCode: TRCTX
Name: The Williamson MuseumCode: WILLM
- Accession or Local Control No: 2005.034.020
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth182568