[Transcript of Letter from David Fentress to Clara Fentress - December 7, 1864] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Transcript of Letter from David Fentress to Clara Fentress - December 7, 1864]
- Series Title The David W. Fentress Family Letters, 1856-1969
Donor: Webb, DavidContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Collection donated in 1976
Author: Fentress, DavidContributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1864-12-07
- Content Description: Transcript of a letter from the David Fentress to "My Dear Wife" (Clara Fentress). The letter is badly faded. It appears to inform the recipient that the writer is about to take a trip of several days. The trip may have been delayed so he can "wait until all danger is past."
- Physical Description: p. ; 25 h x 20 w in cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Correspondence
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Wars - Civil War
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Fentress family -- Archives.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Time Period: civ-war
- Coverage Date: 1864-12-07
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Washington County - Brenham
- Is Version Of: [Letter from David Fentress to "My Dear Wife" Clara Fentress December 7, 1864],DWF_94-010-015 , ark:/67531/metapth160277
Name: The Civil War and its Aftermath: Diverse PerspectivesCode: CWADP
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- OCLC: 29439240
- UNT Catalog No.: b1043784
- Accession or Local Control No: DWF_94-010-015
- Call Number: HM. 4
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS