[Transcript of Letter from Stephen H. Darden to Levi Perryman, August 14, 1875] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Transcript of Letter from Stephen H. Darden to Levi Perryman, August 14, 1875]
- Series Title The Levi Perryman Collection, 1873-1921
Author: Darden, Stephen HeardCreator Type: Organization
Donor: Caddell, H.Contributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1875-08-04
- Content Description: Transcript of a letter from Stephen H. Darden to Levi Perryman asking him to send in vouchers so he can be reimbursed for conveyance of convicts. Note added to bottom says not to lose the letter. The signature is illegible.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 20 x 26 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Correspondence
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Wars - Civil War
- Named Person: Perryman, Levi
- Keyword: convicts
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Perryman, Levi, 1839-1921 -- Archives.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Time Period: civ-war
- Coverage Date: 1875~
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Travis County - Austin
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Montague County
- Is Version Of: [Letter from Comptroller of Public Accounts Stephen H. Darden to Levi Perryman - August 14, 1875], LP_1829-001-003, ark:/67531/metapth186872
Name: The Civil War and its Aftermath: Diverse PerspectivesCode: CWADP
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- OCLC: 30751919
- UNT Catalog No.: b1765804
- Accession or Local Control No: LP_1829-001-003
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth182743
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS