The Daily Leader. (Orange, Tex.), Vol. 5, No. 114, Ed. 1 Tuesday, July 23, 1912 Citations, Rights, Re-Use
Here is our suggested citation. Consult an appropriate style guide for conformance to specific guidelines.
The Daily Leader. (Orange, Tex.), Vol. 5, No. 114, Ed. 1 Tuesday, July 23, 1912, newspaper, July 23, 1912; Orange, Texas. (texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth182845/: accessed November 23, 2017), University of North Texas Libraries, The Portal to Texas History, texashistory.unt.edu; crediting Lamar State College – Orange.
Responsibilities of Use
Information concerning your ability to use this newspaper.
This newspaper has been made publicly available for use in research, teaching, and private study by Lamar State College – Orange in partnership with The Portal to Texas History, a digital repository hosted by the University of North Texas Libraries.
- As an item in the public domain, you are free to use this newspaper without restriction or permissions.
- You are free to link to any publicly accessible URL associated with this newspaper.
- Please use responsibly. We have provided tools below to aid you in sharing, citing, or referencing this item online and in print.
Examples of encouraged use:
- A source for a school paper or presentation.
- Primary source reference in research project.
- Reference/citation in public discussions or forums.
- Genealogical research.
Examples of discouraged use:
- Claiming as your own original work.