30 Masterpieces: An Exhibition of Paintings from the Collection of the Metropolitan Museum of Art Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 30 Masterpieces: An Exhibition of Paintings from the Collection of the Metropolitan Museum of Art
Compiler: Dallas Museum of Fine ArtsCreator Type: Organization
Author of introduction, etc.: Taylor, Francis Henry, 1903-1957Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Director, Metropolitan Museum of Art
Author of introduction, etc.: Bywaters, JerryContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Director, Dallas Museum of Fine Arts
Name: Dallas Museum of Fine ArtsPlace of Publication: Dallas, Texas
- Creation: 1947
- Content Description: Catalog from the exhibition, "Metropolitan Museum Loan of 30 Old Masters," October 4–November 23, 1947, held at the Dallas Museum of Fine Arts, assembled for the State Fair of Texas. Includes: list of artists and artworks, images.
- Physical Description:  p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Museum exhibits -- Texas -- Dallas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Arts and Crafts
- Keyword: artwork
- Keyword: exhibitions
- Keyword: catalogs
- Keyword: paintings
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Exhibition: Metropolitan Museum Loan of 30 Old Masters, October 4–November 23, 1947
- State Fair of Texas Exhibition [Invitation]; ark:/67531/metapth224577
- [Flyer for Metropolitan Museum Loan of 30 Old Masters to the Dallas Museum of Fine Arts]; ark:/67531/metapth224578
Name: Dallas Museum of Art Exhibition RecordsCode: DMAEC
Name: Dallas Museum of ArtCode: DMA
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: DMA_088
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS