Impressions of Dallas by George Grosz Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Impressions of Dallas by George Grosz
Compiler: Dallas Museum of Fine ArtsCreator Type: Organization
Name: Dallas Museum of Fine ArtsPlace of Publication: Dallas, Texas
- Creation: 1952
- Content Description: Catalog from the art exhibition "George Grosz: Impressions of Dallas," October 4–November, 1952, at the Dallas Museum of Fine Arts in Dallas, Texas. Includes: list of paintings, selected images, biographical note
- Physical Description:  p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Museum exhibits -- Texas -- Dallas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Arts and Crafts
- Keyword: artwork
- Keyword: exhibitions
- Keyword: catalogs
- Keyword: paintings
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Exhibition: George Grosz: Impressions of Dallas, October 4–November, 1952, Dallas, Texas
Name: Dallas Museum of Art Exhibition RecordsCode: DMAEC
Name: Dallas Museum of ArtCode: DMA
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: DMA_125
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS