Sculpture Twentieth Century Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Sculpture Twentieth Century
Compiler: Dallas Museum of Fine ArtsCreator Type: Organization
Author of introduction, etc.: Rueppel, Merrill C.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Director
Name: Dallas Museum of Fine ArtsPlace of Publication: Dallas, Texas
- Creation: 1965
- Content Description: Catalog from the exhibition, "Sculpture: Twentieth Century," May 12–June 13, 1965, held at the Dallas Museum of Fine Arts. Includes: list of lenders, introduction, selected images, list of artists and artworks in the exhibition.
- Physical Description: 38 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Museum exhibits -- Texas -- Dallas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Arts and Crafts
- Keyword: artwork
- Keyword: exhibitions
- Keyword: catalogs
- Keyword: sculpture
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Exhibition: Sculpture: Twentieth Century, May 12–June 13, 1965
Name: Dallas Museum of Art Exhibition RecordsCode: DMAEC
Name: Dallas Museum of ArtCode: DMA
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: DMA_208
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth183452
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS