Godey's Fashions for May 1865 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Godey's Fashions for May 1865
Printer: Godey'sCreator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1865
- Content Description: Print of "Godey's Fashions for May 1865." Color artwork of five women wearing dresses with very large, hoop skirts. The color on the image has faded. The background is composed of trees, sky and fountains.
- Physical Description: 1 art print : col. ; 27.9 x 24.1 cm.
- NMC Chenhalls: Communication Artifact
- Keyword: Rayburn, Sam
- Keyword: Godey's
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Fannin County - Bonham
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2011Code: SG11
Name: Sam Rayburn House State Historical SiteCode: SRH
- Accession or Local Control No: SRH_G72-171
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth183499
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS