"In the Matter of Friendship" poem by Harry B. Hawes Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title "In the Matter of Friendship" poem by Harry B. Hawes
Author: Harry B. HawesCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1869/1947
- Content Description: Print of a poem by Harry B. Hawes. Poem title: "In the Matter of Friendship." Printed on ivory colored paper in black ink. A facsimile of Hawe's signature is at the lower right of the printed poem. Hawes was a democrat from Missouri who served in the U.S. House of Representatives from 1921-1926. He served in the U.S. Senate from 1926-1933.
- Physical Description: 1 document : b&w ; 16.2 x 25.7 cm.
- NMC Chenhalls: Communication Artifact
- Keyword: Rayburn, Sam
- Keyword: Hawes, Harry
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Fannin County - Bonham
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2011Code: SG11
Name: Sam Rayburn House MuseumCode: SRH
- Accession or Local Control No: SRH_N72-314
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS