[Aeiral view of Old Main, Weatherford College, c. 1950] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Aeiral view of Old Main, Weatherford College, c. 1950]
- Creation: 1950~
- Digitized: 2006-09-07
- No Language
- Content Description: Aerial photo of the Old Main Building at Weatherford College (aerial view). Photo circa 1950: Weatherford, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Aerials
- Keyword: Weatherford College
- Keyword: Old Main Building
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Parker County - Weatherford
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1950~
Name: Weatherford College PhotosCode: WEACP
Name: Weatherford CollegeCode: WEAC
- Accession or Local Control No: wcf 12
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: MagicScan32 creationAppVersion: 4.5 creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: UMAX Powerlook 2100 XL