[Contact sheet for Lillie Abercrombie portraits] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Contact sheet for Lillie Abercrombie portraits]
Photographer: Department of Medical Photography, St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital and Texas Children's HospitalCreator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1975~
- Digitized: 2006-09-15
- No Language
- Content Description: Contact sheet for Lillie Abercrombie portraits. Interior shot.
- Physical Description: Original print, black and white. 8" x 10"
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: Abercrombie, Lillie
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Harris County - Houston
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1975~
Name: Robert Joy CollectionCode: RJOY
Name: The Museum of Fine Arts, HoustonCode: MFAH
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: MS39-01-012
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth18453
- Display Note: Lillie Abercrombie was the wife of James Smither Abercrombie, a Houston oilman and civic leader. A noted philanthropist, she is remembered particularly for her generous support of Texas Children's Hospital.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: MagicScan32 creationAppVersion: 4.5 creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: UMAX Powerlook 2100 XL