[The Kennedys greeting a woman at Love Field] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [The Kennedys greeting a woman at Love Field]
Photographer: Dallas Times HeraldCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Staff photographer
- Creation: 1963-11-22
- No Language
- Content Description: Original black and white photographic negative taken by a Dallas Times Herald staff photographer. This image shows President and Mrs. Kennedy greeting an unidentified woman in front of Air Force One at Love Field on the morning of November 22, 1963.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 35 mm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Kennedy, John F. (John Fitzgerald), 1917-1963.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Presidents -- America.
- Keyword: Air Force One
- Keyword: Dallas Love Field Airport
- Named Person: Onassis, Jacqueline Kennedy, 1929-1994.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1963-11-22
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2011Code: SG11
Name: Dallas Times Herald CollectionCode: DTHJFK
Name: John F. Kennedy Memorial CollectionCode: JFKAM
Name: The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey PlazaCode: SFMDP
- Rights Holder: The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza
- Accession or Local Control No: 1989.100.0004.0016
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth184561
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V750-M Pro
- Display Note: This image is the sixteenth photograph on negative strip 4 in the Dallas Times Herald collection.
- Display Note: The Dallas Times Herald newspaper employed a number of staff photographers who were assigned to cover President Kennedy's visit to Fort Worth and Dallas. Not all photographs have a confirmed photographer. The images on this negative strip were taken by one of three staff photographers at Love Field that day: John Mazziotta, Bob Jackson and Eamon Kennedy. It is not known which of the three took these pictures.