[Jacqueline Kennedy greeting the crowd at Love Field] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Jacqueline Kennedy greeting the crowd at Love Field]
Photographer: Dallas Times HeraldCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Staff photographer
- Creation: 1963-11-22
- Content Description: Original black and white photographic negative taken by a Dallas Times Herald staff photographer. This image shows Jacqueline Kennedy, followed by Hugh Sidey of Time Magazine, greeting the crowd at Love Field on the morning of November 22, 1963.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 35 mm.
- Named Person: Sidey, Hugh
- Keyword: Dallas Love Field Airport
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Presidents -- America.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Elected Officials - Presidents
- Named Person: Onassis, Jacqueline Kennedy, 1929-1994.
- Keyword: Time Magazine
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Popular Culture - Magazines
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1963-11-22
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2011Code: SG11
Name: Dallas Times Herald CollectionCode: DTHJFK
Name: John F. Kennedy Memorial CollectionCode: JFKAM
Name: The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey PlazaCode: SFMDP
- Rights Holder: The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza
- Accession or Local Control No: 1989.100.0008.0023
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth184617
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V750-M Pro
- Display Note: This image is the twenty-third photograph on negative strip 8 in the Dallas Times Herald collection.
- Display Note: The Dallas Times Herald newspaper employed a number of staff photographers who were assigned to cover President Kennedy's visit to Fort Worth and Dallas. Not all photographs have a confirmed photographer. The images on this negative strip were taken by a Dallas Times Herald staff photographer. There were three photographers at Love Field that day: John Mazziotta, Bob Jackson and Eamon Kennedy. It is not known which of the three took the pictures on this strip.