[Hearse backing into the emergency entrance bay at Parkland Hospital] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Hearse backing into the emergency entrance bay at Parkland Hospital]
Photographer: Dallas Times HeraldCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Staff photographer
- Creation: 1963-11-22
- No Language
- Content Description: Original black and white photographic negative taken by a Dallas Times Herald staff photographer at Parkland Hospital showing the arrival of a hearse, with casket, from the Oneal Funeral Home on November 22, 1963.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, b&w ; 35 mm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Kennedy, John F. (John Fitzgerald), 1917-1963 -- Assassination.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Presidents -- Assassination -- Dallas (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Presidents -- America.
- Keyword: Parkland Hospital
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Medicine - Hospitals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Elected Officials
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Law Enforcement - Police
- Keyword: Hearse
- Keyword: Oneal Funeral Home
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1963-11-22
Name: John F. Kennedy Memorial CollectionCode: JFKAM
Name: Dallas Times Herald CollectionCode: DTHJFK
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2011Code: SG11
Name: The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey PlazaCode: SFMDP
- Rights Holder: The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza
- Accession or Local Control No: 1989.100.0012.0010
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth184669
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V750-M Pro
- Display Note: This image is the tenth photograph on negative strip 12 in the Dallas Times Herald collection.
- Display Note: The Dallas Times Herald newspaper employed a number of staff photographers who were assigned to cover President Kennedy's visit to Fort Worth and Dallas. Not all photographs have a confirmed photographer. The images on this negative strip were taken by a Dallas Times Herald staff photographer. There were three photographers at Parkland Hospital that day: John Mazziotta, Bob Jackson and Eamon Kennedy. Since Jackson appears in the last picture on the strip, (this one, #10), the photographer had to have been either Kennedy or Mazziotta.