6th Troop Group Band, Camp Wallace Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 6th Troop Group Band, Camp Wallace
- Creation: 1940 - 1946
- Digitized: 2006-10-10
- Content Description: Camp Wallace military band, the 6th Tr. Group. 1st Lieutenant R. M. King Band Commander; Technical Sergeant J. A. Messier, Asst. Band Leader; Sergeant William I. Wyrick, Drum Major.
- Keyword: Camp Wallace
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Camps
- Thesaurus for Graphic Materials (LC): Military bands 1940-1950.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Galveston County - Hitchcock
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1940
- End Date: 1946
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2006Code: SG06
Name: Genevieve Miller Hitchcock Public LibraryCode: GMHP
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: 23.9n23.11
- Display Note: This image was created from two different photos, 23.9 and 23.11.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection 4990 Photo