[Abstract of Expenditures for the Fourth Quarter of 1864] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Abstract of Expenditures for the Fourth Quarter of 1864]
- Series Title Hamilton K. Redway Family papers, 1825-1916
Author: Redway, Hamilton K.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Captain of the 1st Regiment New York Veteran Cavalry
- Creation: 1864
- Content Description: An abstract of materials expended or consumed in Company F, 1st Regiment New York Veteran Cavalry, during the fourth quarter of 1864. The form used is No. 9-(a.). On the reverse side it is indicated as copy No. 1. A total of 2,550 stores of ammunition were expended in practice firing.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 20.5 cm. x 26 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Wars - Civil War
- Keyword: Company F
- Keyword: 1st Veteran Regiment of New York Cavalry
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Redway, Hamilton K., 1835- -- Archives.
- Keyword: ammunition
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Equipment and supplies.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Time Period: civ-war
- Coverage Date: 1864~
Name: The Civil War and its Aftermath: Diverse PerspectivesCode: CWADP
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- OCLC: 25079248
- Call Number: HM. 57
- UNT Catalog No.: b1038507
- Accession or Local Control No: HKR_1996-021-002
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS