[Tax receipt for 1907, December 16, 1907] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Tax receipt for 1907, December 16, 1907]
- Series Title Hamilton K. Redway Family papers, 1825-1916
Author: Office of TreasurerCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: of Harvey County, Kansas
Donor: Redway, C. H.Contributor Type: Personal
Donor: Redway, ReginaldContributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1907-12-16
- Content Description: Tax receipt which details that Mrs. L. C. Redway paid $9.88 in full for property taxes in 1907.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 15 x 26 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Correspondence
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Wars - Civil War
- Keyword: taxes
- Named Person: Redway, Mrs. L. C.
- Named Person: Hagen, B.
- Named Person: McBurney, C. H.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Money
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Legal Documents
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Redway, Hamilton K., 1835- -- Archives.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Time Period: civ-war
- Coverage Date: 1907~
- Place Name: United States - Kansas - Harvey County - Walton
Name: The Civil War and its Aftermath: Diverse PerspectivesCode: CWADP
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Legal Document
- OCLC: 25079248
- Call Number: HM. 57
- UNT Catalog No.: b1038507
- Accession or Local Control No: HKR_1997-020-003
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth186730
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS