[Notice of duplicate issue, September 14, 1900] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Notice of duplicate issue, September 14, 1900]
- Series Title Hamilton K. Redway Family papers, 1825-1916
Author: United States. Pension Bureau.Creator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Department of the Interior
Donor: Redway, C. H.Contributor Type: Personal
Donor: Redway, ReginaldContributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1900-09-14
- Content Description: Notice of duplicate issue of pension certificate for Loriette C. Redway. The duplicate certificate was issued September 14, 1900 and sent to the United States pension agent in Topeka. From the agent in Topeka, the duplicate certificate would be transferred to Mrs. Redway.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 26 x 20 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Correspondence
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Wars - Civil War
- Keyword: pensions
- Named Person: Redway, Mrs. Loriette C.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Redway, Loriette C. -- Archives.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Redway, Hamilton K., 1835- -- Archives.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1900~
- Place Name: United States - Washington D.C.
- Place Name: United States - Kansas - Harvey County - Walton
- Place Name: United States - Kansas - Shawnee County - Topeka
Name: The Civil War and its Aftermath: Diverse PerspectivesCode: CWADP
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- OCLC: 25079248
- Call Number: HM. 57
- UNT Catalog No.: b1038507
- Accession or Local Control No: HKR_1997-020-010
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS