[Bacon and Shakespere: Proof that William Shakespere Could Not Write.] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Bacon and Shakespere: Proof that William Shakespere Could Not Write.]
- Series Title Hamilton K. Redway Family papers, 1825-1916
Author: Burr, William HenryCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Wm. Henry Burr
Donor: Redway, C. H.Contributor Type: Personal
Donor: Redway, ReginaldContributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1886-01-22
- Content Description: Excerpt discussing the handwriting of William Shakespeare including examples of his signature. According to a note at the end of the pamphlet: "The foregoing pages are copied by permission from a very interesting pamphlet published by W. H. Burr, of Washington, D.C., under the title 'Shakespeare Could Not Write.'" Document published by Wm. Henry Burr which discusses Shakespeare's signatures.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 19 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Literature
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616.
- Keyword: pamphlets
- Keyword: handwriting
- Item is a Primary Source
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1886~
- Place Name: England
Name: The Civil War and its Aftermath: Diverse PerspectivesCode: CWADP
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- OCLC: 25079248
- Call Number: HM. 57
- UNT Catalog No.: b1038507
- Accession or Local Control No: HKR_1997-015-001
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth186844
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS