The Dallas Journal, Volume 43, 1997 Page: 6
The following text was automatically extracted from the image on this page using optical character recognition software:
...with creative problem solving
invite you to
"A Conference for the Nation's Genealogists"
The 1997 FGSIDGS Conference
Dallas, Texas - Hyatt Regency at Reunion
3-6 September 1997
* Pick up a copy of the spectacular program outlining 154 presentations by the nation's top
genealogist - from beginner to advanced, something for everyone! (registration form
* Benefit from the Federation's trademark Society Management Sessions, tailored to help
society's sharpen their organizational skills.
* Explore over 140 exhibitor booths showcasing items from century old county histories to
the latest in computer technology, and more?
* Take the opportunity to research within the highly acclaimed Dallas Public Library's
Genealogy Collection and other area research facilities.
* Join the Dallas Genealogical Society as they host a gala celebration on Saturday night,
"An Evening at Old City Park," at the nationally accredited museum of architectural and
For complete convention details pick up a program brochure or contact:
FGS/DGS 1997 Conference, P.O. Box 830220, Richardson, TX 75083-0220, Ph (972) 907-9727
Here’s what’s next.
This issue can be searched. Note: Results may vary based on the legibility of text within the document.
Citing and Sharing
Basic information for referencing this web page. We also provide extended guidance on usage rights, references, copying or embedding.
Reference the current page of this Periodical.
Dallas Genealogical Society. The Dallas Journal, Volume 43, 1997, periodical, June 1999; Dallas, Texas. (texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth186856/m1/6/: accessed April 29, 2017), University of North Texas Libraries, The Portal to Texas History, texashistory.unt.edu; crediting Dallas Genealogical Society.