The Dallas Journal, Volume 43, 1997 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Dallas Journal, Volume 43, 1997
- Serial Title The Dallas Journal
Author: Dallas Genealogical SocietyCreator Type: Organization
Editor: Billington, SelendaCreator Type: Personal
Author: Pearce, Margret HancockContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: The Millermoore House and Its History
Compiler: Garner, Hallie PriceContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: 1910 Census Abstract, Dallas County Institutions Buckner Orphan's Home; Home for the Aged; 1913 Register Abstract of Ed C. Smith Funeral Home
Compiler: Brannan, GerriContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Girls Co-Operative Home; Dallas County Jail; Texas Baptist Memorial Sanitarium
Collaborator: Adams, Essie GrahamContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: 1913 Register Abstract of Ed C. Smith Funeral Home
Name: Dallas Genealogical SocietyPlace of Publication: Dallas, Texas
- Creation: 1999-06
- Content Description: Annual publication containing genealogical information about families in Dallas, Texas and the surrounding area, including family histories, lists of records (births, deaths, registration, etc.), correspondence, and and other documentation. Name index begins on page 121.
- Physical Description: 131 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Genealogy -- Sources.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Genealogy -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Registers of births, etc. -- Texas -- Periodicals.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Vital Records
- Keyword: census
- Keyword: institutions
- Keyword: jails
- Keyword: prisoners
- Keyword: elderly
- Keyword: homes
- Keyword: aged
- Keyword: children
- Keyword: girls
- Keyword: orphans
- Keyword: sanitariums
- Keyword: Baptist
- Keyword: funerals
- Keyword: deaths
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Harris County
- Time Period: tex-fron
- Time Period: civ-war
- Time Period: new-sou
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1847~
- End Date: 1997
Name: Dallas JournalCode: DLSJL
Name: Dallas Genealogical SocietyCode: DGS
- Display Note: "Volume XLIII." "Copyright 1997, Dallas Genealogical Society, P.O. Box 12648 Dallas, Texas 75225-0648"