The Dallas Journal, Volume 49, 2003 Page: 14
The following text was automatically extracted from the image on this page using optical character recognition software:
Lindley/Heisel Bible Library Research Project
1875, Elmyra Georgia Lindley, born 17 December 1843 in Newton County, Georgia,
daughter of William B. and Louisa Jane (Smith) Lindley. Georgia (Lindley) Heisel died 3
May 1917 in Dallas, Texas. Children of Adam and Georgia (Lindley) Heisel:
1. Mary/Marie Lindley Heisel, born in Eufaula, Alabama, 4 January 1876, died 12
November 1962 in Dallas; married Robert Vincent Fullerton, born 16 April 1869
in Nodaway County, Missouri, son of George D. and Clarissa (Bennett) Fullerton,
died 14 April 1938 in Dallas. Children:
(a) June Heisel Fullerton, born 1 June 1906 in Dallas, died 10 April 1995 in
Dallas, married Luther January of Shelby County, Texas, born 14
September 1899 and died 3 October 1978 in Dallas. One child:
1. June Heisel January, born 1 June 1938 and died unmarried 13
February 1993 in Dallas
(b) Robert Vincent Fullerton Jr., born 4 November 1912 in Dallas and died
unmarried 16 February 1988 in Dallas
2. Adam Joseph Heisel, born 4 July 1877 in Dallas, died 27 December 1959 in
Dallas, married Ethel Felecia Seay, born circa 1888 and died 5 November 1975 in
Inglewood, California. No issue.
3. William Teo Heisel, born 12 February 1879 in Wills Point, Texas, died 6 February
1955 in Dallas, married Mary Ada (Gundiff) (Smith), born 12 June 1883 (place
unknown) and died 25 January 1970 in Dallas. No issue.
4. Ruth Lindley Heisel, born 25 September 1882 in Dallas and died 15 December
1886 (place unknown)
Genealogical Summary - Lindley Family
John Lindley, birth date and place unknown, died 3 February 1820, place unknown, married Nancy Jane
Lindley, born 1 May 1772 and died 27 May 1840. Known child:
i. WILLIAM BLAIR LINDLEY, born 12 February 1813 in South Carolina, died 13 July 1845 in
Newton County, Georgia, married 17 February 1831 in Morgan County, Georgia, Louisa
Jane Smith, birth date and place unknown, died 21 July 1855, place unknown. Children (all
births probably in Newton County, Georgia):
1. Marion D. Lindley, born 20 November 1831 and died 11 June 1845
2. Nancy Jane Lindley, born 2 March 1834, death date and place unknown, married
William A. Scott 10 August 1852, died prior to 1870, place unknown. Known
(a) Daniel Scott, born circa 1856
(b) Alfred Scott, born circa 1858
(c) Thomas Scott, born 1860
3. Ruth Lindley, born 18 August 1836, death date and place unknown, married
Andrew Jackson Finerty, born circa 1825 in Virginia. Known children were:
(a) Mary Finerty, born circa 1857
(b) Georgia/Georgiana Finerty, born circa 1866
(c) Binty Finerty, born circa 1869
(d) Ruth Finerty, born circa 1871
(e) William Finerty, born circa 1877
4. Elizabeth F. Lindley, born 30 August 1838 and died 30 July 1850 in Newton
5. Elizer Louisa Lindley, born 23 January 1841 and died unmarried 18 October 1919
in Dallas, Texas
6. Elmyra/Elmira Georgia Lindley, born 17 December 1843 and died 3 May 1917 in
Dallas, Texas, married Johann Adam Heisel (see Heisel Summary above)
The Dallas Genealogical Society
Here’s what’s next.
This issue can be searched. Note: Results may vary based on the legibility of text within the document.
Tools / Downloads
Get a copy of this page or view the extracted text.
Citing and Sharing
Basic information for referencing this web page. We also provide extended guidance on usage rights, references, copying or embedding.
Reference the current page of this Periodical.
Dallas Genealogical Society. The Dallas Journal, Volume 49, 2003, periodical, June 2003; Dallas, Texas. (texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth186862/m1/18/: accessed July 24, 2017), University of North Texas Libraries, The Portal to Texas History, texashistory.unt.edu; crediting Dallas Genealogical Society.