[Letter from William F. Upton to A.L. Matlock, September 7, 188?] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Letter from William F. Upton to A.L. Matlock, September 7, 188?]
- Series Title The Levi Perryman Collection, 1873-1921
Author: Upton, William F.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Col. William F. Upton
Donor: Caddell, H.Contributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 188u-09-07
- Content Description: Letter from Col. William F. Upton of Schulenburg to attorney A.L. Matlock discussing affidavit of John Murchison.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 26 x 21 cm
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Correspondence
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Wars - Civil War
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Perryman, Levi, 1839-1921 -- Archives.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Time Period: civ-war
- Coverage Date: 188u-09-07
- [Transcript of Letter from William F. Upton to A.L. Matlock - September 7, 188?], LP_1829-001-013, ark:/67531/metapth182753
Name: The Civil War and its Aftermath: Diverse PerspectivesCode: CWADP
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- OCLC: 30751919
- UNT Catalog No.: b1765804
- Accession or Local Control No: LP_1829-001-013
- Call Number: Mss Perryman
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth186882
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS