[Letter from Pleasant Price to Levi Perryman, July 10, 1908] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Letter from Pleasant Price to Levi Perryman, July 10, 1908]
- Series Title The Levi Perryman Collection, 1873-1921
Author: Price, Pleasant, Jr.Creator Type: Personal
Donor: Caddell, H.Contributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1908-07-10
- Content Description: Letter from Pleasant Price in Great Falls, Montana to his stepfather, Levi Perryman. Discussing signing papers and lack of water in his area. Says he is gathering his horses the next day to move them 300 miles to area with water and grass. He is concerned about the colts and lack of water on the way.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 22 x 28 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Correspondence
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Wars - Civil War
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Agriculture - Domestic Animals - Horses
- Keyword: insurance
- Keyword: horses
- Keyword: droughts
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Perryman, Levi, 1839-1921 -- Archives.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Time Period: civ-war
- Coverage Date: 1908~
- Place Name: United States - Montana - Cascade County - Great Falls
Name: The Civil War and its Aftermath: Diverse PerspectivesCode: CWADP
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- OCLC: 30751919
- UNT Catalog No.: b1765804
- Accession or Local Control No: LP_1829-001-019
- Call Number: Mss Perryman
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth186888
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS