[Envelope from Emmett Patton to Levi Perryman, August 17, 1908] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Envelope from Emmett Patton to Levi Perryman, August 17, 1908]
- Series Title The Levi Perryman Collection, 1873-1921
Author: Patton, EmmettCreator Type: Personal
Donor: Caddell, H.Contributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1908-08-17
- Content Description: Envelope from Emmett Patton, a lawyer from Roswell, New Mexico, to Levi Perryman. Levi Perryman was located in Forestburg, Texas.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 15 cm. x 9 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Correspondence
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Wars - Civil War
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Perryman, Levi, 1839-1921 -- Archives.
- Named Person: Patton, Emmett
- Named Person: Perryman, Levi
- Item is a Primary Source
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1908-08~
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Montague County - Forestburg
- Place Name: United States - New Mexico - Chaves County - Roswell
Name: The Civil War and its Aftermath: Diverse PerspectivesCode: CWADP
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- OCLC: 30751919
- UNT Catalog No.: b1765804
- Accession or Local Control No: LP_1829-001-020
- Call Number: Mss Perryman
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth186889
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS