[Bank Note for Bob Perryman and J.S. Bowers, August 16, 1907] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Bank Note for Bob Perryman and J.S. Bowers, August 16, 1907]
- Series Title The Levi Perryman Collection, 1873-1921
Author: Citizens National Bank (Roswell, N.M.)Creator Type: Organization
Donor: Caddell, H.Contributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1907-08-16
- Content Description: Bank note for Bob Perryman and J.S. Bowers to the Citizens National Bank of Roswell, New Mexico. This note is for the payment of $275 to be paid by February 16, 1908. On the back of this note, it states that Levi Perryman made a payment on March 19,1908 in the amount of $276 and received $1 back.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 10 x 22 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Wars - Civil War
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Finance - Banks
- Keyword: bank notes
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Perryman, Levi, 1839-1921 -- Archives.
- Named Person: Perryman, Bob
- Named Person: Bowers, J. S.
- Named Person: Perryman, Levi
- Item is a Primary Source
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1907-08-16~
- Has version of...
Name: The Civil War and its Aftermath: Diverse PerspectivesCode: CWADP
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- OCLC: 30751919
- UNT Catalog No.: b1765804
- Accession or Local Control No: LP_1829-005-007
- Call Number: Mss Perryman
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS