[Receipt of Levi Perryman, February 11, 1880] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Receipt of Levi Perryman, February 11, 1880]
- Series Title The Levi Perryman Collection, 1873-1921
Author: Darding, Steph H.Creator Type: Personal
Donor: Caddell, H.Contributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1880-02-11
- Content Description: Received of Levi Perryman $4.00 for a bill.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 17 x 20 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Correspondence
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Wars - Civil War
- Keyword: receipt
- Item is a Primary Source
- Time Period: civ-war
- Coverage Date: 1880-02-11~
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Travis County - Austin
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Montague County
Name: The Civil War and its Aftermath: Diverse PerspectivesCode: CWADP
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- OCLC: 30751919
- UNT Catalog No.: b1765804
- Accession or Local Control No: LP_1829-008-004
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth187065
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS