[Bond of Indemnity for Execution, August 2, 1879] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Bond of Indemnity for Execution, August 2, 1879]
- Series Title The Levi Perryman Collection, 1873-1921
Author: Tarrant County (Texas) District CourtCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Clerk of the District Court of Tarrant County
Donor: Caddell, H.Contributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1879-08-02
- Content Description: Bond of Indemnity for the execution of the judgement of the District Court of Tarrant County, Texas in favor of Bates, Rud and Cooley and against H. Barnes for $973.00.
- Physical Description: p. ; 23x36cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - County Records
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Law Enforcement
- Named Person: Perryman, Levi
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Perryman, Levi, 1839-1921 -- Archives.
- Named Person: Rud, John
- Keyword: Bates, Rud & Cooley
- Named Person: Barns, H.
- Keyword: Tarrant County, Texas
- Item is a Primary Source
- Time Period: cat-bom
- Coverage Date: 1879~
Name: The Civil War and its Aftermath: Diverse PerspectivesCode: CWADP
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Legal Document
- OCLC: 30751919
- UNT Catalog No.: b1765804
- Accession or Local Control No: LP_1829-012-009
- Call Number: Mss Perryman
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS