[Assignment of mortgage, March 28, 1908] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Assignment of mortgage, March 28, 1908]
- Series Title The Levi Perryman Collection, 1873-1921
Other: Gayle, F. P.Creator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Probate Clerk and Ex-Officio Recorder, Chaves County, New Mexico
Donor: Caddell, H.Contributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1908-03-28
- Content Description: Assignment of $500.00 mortgage for half interest in lots 3 and 4 in Hagerman, New Mexico from Bob Perryman to Levi Perryman. Mortgage payable to W.T. Holliway by April 1, 1908.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 36 x 22 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Correspondence
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Wars - Civil War
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Legal Documents
- Named Person: Perryman, Bob
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Perryman, Levi, 1839-1921 -- Archives.
- Named Person: Holliway, W. T.
- Keyword: Territory of New Mexico
- Keyword: Forestburg, Texas
- Item is a Primary Source
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1908~
- Place Name: United States - New Mexico - Chaves County - Hagerman
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Montague County - Forestburg
Name: The Civil War and its Aftermath: Diverse PerspectivesCode: CWADP
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Legal Document
- OCLC: 30751919
- UNT Catalog No.: b1765804
- Accession or Local Control No: LP_1829-013-023
- Call Number: Mss Perryman
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth187243
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS