[Receipt to Levi Perryman from Comptroller's Office, March 1, 1881] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Receipt to Levi Perryman from Comptroller's Office, March 1, 1881]
- Series Title The Levi Perryman Collection, 1873-1921
Compiler: Montague County (Tex.)Creator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Collector of Taxes, Montague County
Compiler: Texas. Comptroller.Creator Type: Organization
Donor: Caddell, H.Contributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1881-03-01
- Content Description: Receipt from the Texas Comptroller's office to Levi Perryman regarding his taxes. Notes are made under post office orders.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 8X14cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Taxes
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Tax collection -- Texas -- Montague County.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Perryman, Levi, 1839-1921.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Montague County
- Keyword: comptrollers
- Item is a Primary Source
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1881
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Montague County
Name: The Civil War and its Aftermath: Diverse PerspectivesCode: CWADP
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- OCLC: 30751919
- UNT Catalog No.: b1765804
- Accession or Local Control No: LP_oversize_1829-001
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth187256
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS