Johnson's Indiana. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Johnson's Indiana.
Author: A. J. Johnson & Co.Creator Type: Organization
Name: A.J. Johnson & Co.Place of Publication: New York, New York
- Creation: [1881..1887]
- Content Description: Map shows the railroads and counties of Indiana during the mid- to late-nineteenth century. Scale [ca:1:844,800].
- Physical Description: 1 map : col. ; 55 x 40 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Indiana
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Railroads -- Indiana -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Counties -- Indiana -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Indiana -- Maps.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Start Date: 1881
- End Date: 1887
- Place Name: United States - Indiana
Name: Map Collections from the University of Texas at ArlingtonCode: UTAM
Name: University of Texas at Arlington LibraryCode: UTA
- Accession or Local Control No: 200038
- OCLC: 657107701
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth187322
- Digital Preservation: creationHardware: BetterLight Super8K