Johnson's Illinois. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Johnson's Illinois.
Author: A. J. Johnson & Co.Creator Type: Organization
Name: A.J. Johnson & Co.Place of Publication: New York, New York.
- Creation: [1881..1887]
- Content Description: Map shows the railroads and counties of Illinois during mid- to late-nineteenth century. Scale [ca. 1:1,152,000].
- Physical Description: 1 map : col. ; 55 x 39 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Illinois
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Railroads -- Illinois -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Counties -- Illinois -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Illinois -- Maps.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Illinois
- Start Date: 1881
- End Date: 1887
Name: Map Collections from the University of Texas at ArlingtonCode: UTAM
Name: University of Texas at Arlington LibraryCode: UTA
- Accession or Local Control No: 200047
- OCLC: 657754813
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth187330
- Digital Preservation: creationHardware: BetterLight Super8K
- Display Note: In right margin: 66, 67.
- Display Note: "Entered according to Act of Congress in the Year 1864, by A.J. Johnson in the Clerks Office of the District Court of the United States for the Southern District of New York."