Geology of the forty-ninth parallel sheet no. 12, map 85 A Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Geology of the forty-ninth parallel sheet no. 12, map 85 A
Author: Daly, Reginald Aldworth, 1871-1957Creator Type: Personal
Name: [Geological Survey of Canada]Place of Publication: [Ottawa, Ontario, Canada]
- Creation: 1913
- Content Description: Map shows geological composition of Kruger Mountain and adjacent features in the Columbia Valley of British Columbia, Canada. Includes legend, notes, and a cross section. Relief shown by contours and spot heights. Scale [1:62,500].
- Physical Description: 1 map : col. ; 21 x 59 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - Canada
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - Canada - British Columbia
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Geological surveys -- Columbia Valley (B.C. and Wash.) -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Columbia Valley (B.C. and Wash.) -- Maps.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1913
- Place Name: Canada
- Place Name: Canada - British Columbia Province
Name: Map Collections from the University of Texas at ArlingtonCode: UTAM
Name: University of Texas at Arlington LibraryCode: UTA
- Accession or Local Control No: 160035
- OCLC: 708084489
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth187406
- Digital Preservation: creationHardware: BetterLight Super8K
- Display Note: Text: "Map 85 A, Reprinted by permission of Chief Astronomer, to accompany Geological Survey Memoir No. 38." In right upper margin: "Sheet no. 12." In left lower margin: "Topography from surveys made by the Boundary Commission." In right lower margin: "1271." On verso: "Sheet 12. Kruger Mountain."
- Display Note: Publication date is not printed on the map.