[Lamar Fleming, Jr. posed in front of oil well with sign L. F. Oil Co.] Citations, Rights, Re-Use
Here is our suggested citation. Consult an appropriate style guide for conformance to specific guidelines.
[Lamar Fleming, Jr. posed in front of oil well with sign L. F. Oil Co.], photograph, October 1961; (texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth18742/: accessed February 25, 2017), University of North Texas Libraries, The Portal to Texas History, texashistory.unt.edu; crediting The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston.
Responsibilities of Use
Information concerning your ability to use this photograph.
This photograph has been made publicly available for use in research, teaching, and private study by The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston in partnership with The Portal to Texas History, a digital repository hosted by the University of North Texas Libraries.
- You are free to link to any publicly accessible URL associated with this photograph.
- Please use responsibly. We have provided tools below to aid you in sharing, citing, or referencing this item online and in print.
Examples of encouraged use:
- A source for a school paper or presentation.
- Primary source reference in research project.
- Reference/citation in public discussions or forums.
- Genealogical research.
Examples of discouraged use:
- Claiming as your own original work.