[Lamar Fleming, Jr. posed in front of oil well with sign L. F. Oil Co.] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Lamar Fleming, Jr. posed in front of oil well with sign L. F. Oil Co.]
- Creation: 1961-10
- Digitized: 2006-09-25
- No Language
- Content Description: Lamar Fleming, Jr. in informal pose with oil well with sign L. F. Oil Co. in the background. Exterior shot.
- Physical Description: Original print, black & white. 4" x 3"
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Fleming, Lamar, 1892-1964.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: L. F. Oil Company
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: oil-gas
- Coverage Date: 1961-10
Name: Robert Joy CollectionCode: RJOY
Name: The Museum of Fine Arts, HoustonCode: MFAH
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: MS39-16-003
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth18742
- Display Note: Lamar Fleming, Jr. (1892-1964) joined the Anderson, Clayton and Company cotton merchandiser in 1911. He was president from 1939 to 1953 and chairman of the board from 1953 to 1960. He served on the boards of the University of Houston, Rice University, the Kinkaid School, Texas Children's Hospital, the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, and Baylor University Medical Foundation. He was also vice chairman of President Dwight D. Eisenhower's Commission on Foreign Economic Policy.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: MagicScan32 creationAppVersion: 4.5 creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: UMAX Powerlook 2100 XL