Alkali map, Colorado, San Luis Valley Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Alkali map, Colorado, San Luis Valley
Author: Holmes, J. GarnettCreator Type: Personal
Name: A. Hoen & Co. Lith.Place of Publication: Baltimore, Maryland
- Creation: 1903
- Content Description: Map shows San Luis Valley railroads, agricultural canals, roads, township grid, and existing towns in Colorado during the early twentieth century. Includes legend. Relief shown by hachures. Scale [1:126,720].
- Physical Description: 1 map : col. ; 34 x 39 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Colorado
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Alkali lands -- Colorado -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Alamosa County (Colo.) -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Rio Grande County (Colo.) -- Maps.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1903
- Place Name: United States - Colorado
- Place Name: United States - Colorado - Alamosa County - Alamosa
Name: Map Collections from the University of Texas at ArlingtonCode: UTAM
Name: University of Texas at Arlington LibraryCode: UTA
- Accession or Local Control No: 170003
- OCLC: 12032243
- Digital Preservation: creationHardware: BetterLight Super8K
- Display Note: In left upper margin: "U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Bureau of Soils, Milton Whitney, Chief." In right lower margin: "Field operations, Bureau of Soils, 1903." On verso: "60."